- Guída Práctica para Votantes Oct 2014
- Request Audio Guide Files Oct 2014
- Standard Oct 2014
- Easy Read Oct 2014
- Large Print Oct 2014
- Multnomah County PDX Standard Oct 2014
- Multnomah County PDX Easy Oct 2014
*Braille copies are available through the State Library Talking Books and Braille Services. Many of the alternative versions are made possible by the Disability Rights Oregon (DRO).
- Candidate Forums & Local Election Events
- Election Links
- Voter Rights and Responsibilities
- Voter Registration
These unbiased Voters’ Guides are produced by volunteers of the League of Women Voters of Oregon. The League of Women Voters never supports or opposes political parties or candidates for office. Any use of the League of Women Voters name in campaign advertising or literature has not been authorized by the League. Please support our efforts. We do not require filing fees or signatures for candidates. We do not charge for this information.